Your New Home is Ready at Foxglove Management!
With nearly 400 units available, varied floorplans, sizes, and locations make Foxglove Management the leading rental company in our area and the best choice for the best experience when looking for your new home.
- Your application is valid with Foxglove Management for 30 days. (We do not hold units.)
- Our screening fee is $60 and can be paid through our Resident Portal
- We will need a valid drivers license and a copy of 2 of your most recent pay stubs.
- Due to the demand for our apartments, we are not able to hold apartments.
- Qualifying credit score of 625 or higher
- Clear background history
- Foxglove Management allows pets at our pet friendly communities only (Weight limit of 25 pounds). If need a pet friendly apartment, please discuss this with your Leasing Consultant.
If you’d prefer submitting a hand-written application form:
- Download this Application Form.
- Complete form and sign
- Make a copy of your identification as well as 2 recent pay stubs.
- Bring all of the documents to the office to submit application.
- ID and pay stubs may also be scanned and emailed to: email@example.com
Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm
408 Jason Drive, Suite 101
Richmond KY 40475
At Foxglove Apartments our resident’s needs come first.
Your satisfaction is our priority!
Foxlove has been leading the Richmond area in multi-family residential housing for over 40 years, Our experience is backed with a reputation you can trust!
Proficient and Skilled Staff
Our staff is committed to providing top-notch service. Paying attention to your needs and thoughts are our staple in providing excellent customer service.
Our onsite maintenance staff is ready to assist. We worry so you don’t have to.
Location! Location! Location!
Our apartment homes are close to Richmond Center offering a variety of restaurants and shops, Lake Reba Recreation and we are within close proximity to Eastern Kentucky University. All of our locations are just off I75.
24 Hour Resident Portal Access
Review your account, submit a routine or emergency maintenance request. Use our Resident Portal to make your rent payment online.