Foxglove Management is a family business located in Richmond, Kentucky, the heart of Madison County. With nearly 40 years of experience, the company is dedicated to training staff that can assess your needs and provide a truly unique rental experience. Owners are actively involved in the management of properties so that when you call upon us, you reach someone who truly cares and has complete commitment to meeting your needs.
With over 500 units available, varied floorplans, sizes, and locations make Foxglove Management the leading rental company in our area and the best choice for the best experience when looking for your new home.
Foxglove has been leading the Richmond area in rental homes for over forty years. We are backed by a reputation you can trust!
The apartments at Foxglove are properly designed, smartly priced and ready to move in! The location is fantastic! We are conveniently located to the Eastern Bypass, just minutes to Eastern Kentucky University, close to shopping and many restaurants. Our location offers quick access to Interstate 75.
Our cozy apartments are waiting for you to make it home. Don’t pay for the upgrades you don’t need; we have the basics covered.
Our affordable apartments won’t stay vacant very long, stop by our office or give us a call today for a tour and select your home with Richmond’s leading management company.
About our Apartments:
- A cap is paid on sewer and water at $45. Electric will be assigned to the resident’s name. Trash is paid for by the company. Residents are responsible for providing their own cable and internet.
- Select apartments include microwaves
- Parking is included for all residents
- Regular Routine Maintenance provided during business hours, 24hr Emergency Maintenance provided
- Online payments available
- Pets allowed at some locations
- Minimum of 650 credit score for approval
At Foxglove Apartments our resident’s needs come first.
Your satisfaction is our priority!
Proficient and Skilled Staff
Location! Location! Location!
24 Hour Resident Portal Access