Every Day We’re Here for You!
We are here for you even when things are not going well and we will do our best to resolve any issue we can control.
If you have a complaint regarding another tenant, please do not call our office. You must complete a fillable complaint form and upload the form to us with the section below.
The complaint must be in writing for record keeping purposes. When addressing complaints, we do not reveal the origin of the person who filed the complaint. All complaints are also paraphrased to avoid revealing your identity. If you make or imply false accusations, you could be subject to eviction.
Please follow these steps to submit this form:
1. Log into your Tenant Web Access account. CLICK THIS LINK to open the login page.
- If you are having trouble logging in, you can click the Forgot Password? link to reset your password.
2. Find the Available Forms section on the right-hand side of your Tenant Web Access page. Click the small note symbol in the top-right of that section to enter
3. You should now see a list of documents that are available to you through the portal. Locate the file named Resident Reporting Form(fillable).pdf and click the small Download arrow over to the right.
4. The PDF file will open for you and you will see fillable fields on each question. Fill the questions out, then right-click > Print the PDF to save your answers.
If the Resident Reporting Form(fillable).pdf file will not show up for you within your Tenant Web Access page, please let office staff know.
After completing these steps, you are ready to upload your resident reporting form below.
Questions or Problems?
Feel free to contact us at (859) 624-3545 or visit or drive-thru service window at 408 Jason Drive!