Foxglove Management is here for you!
We are sorry to see you go, but we have tried to be making the process of your moving out as easy as possible and for a quick return of your security deposit.
How to Begin the Process of Moving Out:
- Complete and submit your 30 Day written notice to our office (Click here for form)
- Clean the apartment according to the Move Out Check list (see below) with normal wear and tear accepted.
- All keys must be turned in to our office including mailbox keys and remotes if applicable. Rent will be charged per day until keys are received.
- All debris and trash must be removed from unit and placed in waste receptacle.
- All conditions of lease must be fulfilled, with your account current
- Provide a forwarding address to our office to where you would like us to mail your refund.
How to submit your 30 Day Notice to Vacate Form
2. Fill out & Sign
3. Fill out Form
4. Submit your Keys & Pay your Account
- Replace any lightbulbs and remove debris and trash.
- Drop off your keys to the office.
- Settle your account of any outstanding rent, utility and additional charges.